UmiChan: Maiko UmiChan: Maiko

Crazy cat

I just took a trip down memory lane when someone asked you to do hentai and you were like "Thats a preposterous idea!" (Blatant exaggeration) and now you have a full blown flash game which is your first which is cool.

Setting aside the whole hentai thing I think you did a really good job for your first flash and I'm glad you put in the quality your capable of, also the creativity.

I didn't full look into this but did you add keyboard shortcuts?

Just a suggestion to help fix the whole clicking on the drop down menus.

That way you could make her whinge about positions more and get the user to remember what key each position was and make them think more.

8 for the flash and an extra one for submitting it nice work.

Also that angel picture is awesome I have to say for the second time.

Okay I think thats pretty much everything.

Oh one last thing why Vortex 00? Any particular reasoning behind that one?

Okay now I'm done.

Vortex00 responds:

Yeah I still have my I don't do hentai user blog thing LOL, but it's more about the skill. also yes I added some keyboard shortcuts in there so it requires both hands. I'm liking the more thinking idea, which was something like what I had in mind for the original idea I had at first.

I can't remember exactly why, but somewhere on some website I don't go to anymore, vortex was taken so I added the 00 tag because it's even before number one, but not in the negatives. The original

Flash Menu Tutorial Flash Menu Tutorial

Broken?

The tutorial wouldn't go any further? I'm not sure how helpful this is for others but I don't think flash tutorials are what people want to see on this site.

Hang in there! Superstar Hang in there! Superstar

Good attempt

Good attempt though I feel submissions need alot of effort to be accepted on this site, though there are exceptions.

Gorillaz Groove Session Gorillaz Groove Session

Nice work.

Deserve a good score for the good effort you put in, simple but enjoyable game well done.