Scott Pilgay Scott Pilgay

You did nothing! :(

That let out a laugh but the dialogue was a bit lacking. The animation and sounds were a cut above the rest so you get an above average rating. Since it was so short and the content was Scott Pilgrim (which already heavily references multiple things) it would be hard to parody.

Gamer - Shaping Staff Gamer - Shaping Staff

In regards to skill and creativity I'm surprised how this wasn't front paged like Turbo.

This far surpasses most the crap on front page.

Oh well at least your other work should attract attention to it.

Love the sound and pixels, be well good sir.

spacefader responds:

Hey, it did get frontpaged I think, as a result of turbo, its pretty sweet, a retroactive frontpage!

Man Spaghetti Man Spaghetti

Omg the giraffe scene was amazing and the fact you added that sneaky extra snippet made me love you even more.

Great idea and animation.

The Undeadfeated The Undeadfeated

The joke at the end was so lame, however it did make me let out a hearty lol.

Considering I've been playing alot Dark Souls I could be a little biased here but I loved this toon.

Kudos good sir.

The Reward The Reward

Quite possibly the best animation I have seen on Newgrounds.

Will watch this many times again I am sure.

Evangelion in a Nutshell Evangelion in a Nutshell

Well I just bought the Blue Ray and... pretty much, yep.

lol.

Only thought was that it could of been a bit more detailed since it was so short, but good nonetheless.

Rugs-A-Trillion Rugs-A-Trillion

Aussie ads are just lol.

I'm pretty sure that is the way rugs are sold throughout Australia.
I could just tell this was an aussie ad parody by how lame and ridiculous they are, we have a place called 'Doors Plus' and it is pretty much exactly like your parody. Big doors, small doors, garage doors, doors for your pets etc.

That aside, the animation was fine, the main aim was just to get the message visually and in a funny way and I think you achieved that. Trying to make some really amazing animation for a joke just gets lost anyway, like cyanide and happiness. They have similar animation to get a joke across.

Anyway, as long as you had fun putting this together thats the main thing right?

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Brilliant

The Narrating didn't seem necessary, the way you showed the character visually required no words however I guess it always helps to have some background spoken.

I had to smile at the end though, after the scene where he jumped into the air I thought 'that would be cool on a shirt' and at the end of the flash there it was.

Great stuff Adam.

Bath Bath

Nice change

It is a nice change to see something a little more lighter on this sight.

I must say however, I was expecting some sick twist like the kid drowning at the end but I guess you expect that kind of thing these days lol.

Nice work, could of used abit more attention to detail for such a short clip though.

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep. 6

Ordinary

The animation hasn't seemed to of improved since the last episode, I recall the older episodes being a lot more interesting and made me chuckle from time to time but this was just wasn't that interesting.

It seemed like it was rushed or you were trying to just get it put out for fans of the series.